Maximise your possibilities of scoring high
Before initiating any further education procedures, Language Proficiency Tests are mandatory. We understand the necessity of good test preparation and run various test preparation classes for IELTS, PTE and, OET with proficient teachers and mentors, who guide you to better insight, even before you enroll for the classes. Once enrolled, our teachers and instructors, with decades of experience, assist you in every aspect of the tests, discovering out your strengths and weaknesses and guiding you to a better score, elevating your chances for scholarships and acceptance in an International University of your choice.
To facilitate proper learning, we have built a system
- We have well-equipped classes
- Along with all the materials and assistance you require
- Technological aspect of exchanging information
- Latest computers and other devices that you can utilize to the fullest
- We hold weekly mock tests, which help us further evaluate your fields of progress required
- Online classes are available for a safe, quick and easy learning
(Our mock tests are considered one of Nepal’s best, as they give you an exact feel of the real test and the test environments, preparing you in all aspects possible.)
Enhance your English language skills
Improving on a language takes time, and so it is important that you start working on your skills ahead in time. Make use of these handy tips:
- Read, write and speak in English as much as possible. Make it a part of your daily life.
- Create a group of friends and practice speaking in English.
- Read English newspaper and listen to English news channels or radio.
- Try listening to a variety of English accents – British, Australian, American, British, New Zealand and Canadian.
- Watch English movies with subtitles.
- Read extensively to develop your reading speed.
- Learn to understand context to be able to scan the available content for answers.
- Start paying attention to your grammar, spelling and vocabulary.
- Learn to be precise, relevant and within the required word count.
Stay calm before the test day
Refresh all test rules format to ensure you haven’t missed anything out. Have proper meals and sleep well before the test to keep fresh and active during the exam. Also, leave a little early to avoid any traffic on the way to your test centre.
On the day of your test
Keep in mind these little pointers to stay calm during the test and give it your best shot:
- Ensure that you carry your relevant ID proofs. Carry the same identification document as used at the time of test application.
- Be attentive when the supervisor is giving instructions; ask again if you have any doubts.
- Try to attempt all questions as there is no negative marking.
- Do not try to cheat or copy any other student’s work.
- Leave your belongings outside the examination hall, as directed by the supervisor.
- Do not take back the question paper or answer sheet with you.
- Seek your supervisor’s permission before leaving the room.