If you’ve chosen Australia as the destination for your further studies, you’re one step closer towards a really fruitful academic experience. The high-quality education, easy access to student support services, multicultural society and fantastic lifestyle makes Australia an attractive study destination for students all around the world.
With six of the world’s top 100 universities, Australia is the third most popular international destination in the world. Australia has an outstanding higher education system with over 22,00o courses across 11,000 institutions with almost 90% of the students reporting satisfaction in their living and study experience. With home to 7 of the best student cities in the world, Australian Universities have produced 15 Nobel Laureates, from the 1945 prize for the discovery of penicillin to the most recent prize in 2017 for the International Campaign to Abolish Nuclear Weapons.
Facilities for teaching, training and research in Australia are world-class in terms of state-of-the-art laboratories and classrooms, outstanding libraries and modern technology. Institutions deliver practical and career-orientated training so graduates can be confident that they have the skills expected by employers. Academic staffs are recruited from around the world and often are leading experts in their field. Australian teachers are experienced in supervising both domestic and international students from a variety of different countries. Out of the various reasons, these are some why you should choose to study in Australia:
• Excellence of the Australian education system – education standards rank amongst the highest in the world.
• Recognition of Australian qualifications – Australian qualifications are widely recognized and accepted when seeking employment or further study.
• Work/travel – there are opportunities for students to travel and/or work whilst studying.
• Special protection and care for international students – government legislation and codes of conduct operate to regulate the industry and protect students.
• Value – the combination of competitive tuition fees and low cost of living represent good value for money.
• The Australian Lifestyle – favorable climate, safe and stable environment, attractive surrounds and friendly people make Australia an enjoyable place to study.